|○ High accuracy meets ANSI and IEC 651 Type 2 standards.|
|○ High and Low measuring ranges: 35 to 100dB(low) and 65 to 130dB(high).|
|○ Data Hold and Max Hold functions.|
|○ Backlit LCD display to view in dimly lit area.|
- Enforcing community noise ordinances.
- Meeting government safety issues (OSHA).
- Installing audio systems
- Product noise certifiation and reduction.
|Measurement Range||Low:(35 to 100)dB, High:(65 to 130)dB|
|Basic Accuracy||±1.5dB (Type 2)|
|Weighting (A & C)||Yes|
|Response Time (Fast/Slow)||Yes|
|Condenser Microphone||0.5″ (12.7mm)|
○ A Certificate of Calibration is included when calibration services are ordered from MRM Metrology Inc.
○ Use CAL 407732 when requesting calibration services.
Calibration and Repair Services
MRM provides Calibration and Repair Services for the
407732 Extech Sound Level Meter
For a quote, please email us at Service@MRMmetrology.com