• Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution.
• Displays resistance to 1000Ω.
• Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement.
• Continuity beeperCompact design with neat probe storage.
• Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop.
• Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards.
• Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips.
• Available in 600V and 1000V models.
• Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester.
• Auto off mode to conserve battery life.
• Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads.
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V.
|Max wire size
||1/0 THHN Cable
||12.9 mm (0.5 in)
|Current range AC rms
||0 to 100.0 A
|Accuracy AC current (50/60 Hz)
||3% ± 3 counts
|Voltage range AC/DC
||0 to 1000 V
||AC:1.5% ± 2 counts | DC: 1% ± 1 count
||0 to 1000 Ω
|Continuity beeper threshold
||On at < 25 Ω, off at > 400 Ω
|Volts indicator LED threshold
||Guaranteed on by 30 V AC
||-10°C to 50°C
||-30°C to 60°C
|Humidity (without condensation)
||0% to 95% (5°C to 30°C) | 0% to 75% (30°C to 40°C) | 0% to 45% (40°C to 50°C)
|| 0.1 x (specified accuracy)/°C (< 18°C or> 28°C)
||IEC 61010-2-032, IEC61010-2-033: CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V, 100 A ac
||1000 V between any terminal and earth ground
|Mechanical and General Specifications
||30.5 x 51 x 203 mm
||3% ± 3 counts
||200 hour zinc chloride, 400 hour alkaline
|Low battery indicator
|Current sensor opening
Models: Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
1. 4 mm detachable probes
2. Instruction sheet
Calibration and Repair Services
MRM provides Calibration and Repair Services for the T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
For a quote, please email us at Service@MRMmetrology.com