CDI COMPUTORQ SG Industrial Electronic Torque Wrenches provide instant data on the exact torque actually applied—something mechanical wrenches can’t do. The patent-pending Torque and Angle combo mode provides the most accurate and fastest way to achieve torque plus angle in a single motion. Control torque accuracy to +/- 2% clockwise, +/- 3% counterclockwise. Control angle accuracy to +/- 1% of reading and +/- 1 degree.
- DURABILITY The rugged, all-steel body is designed to stand up to industrial use and each wrench is backed by a 1 year warranty.
- MULTI-SENSORY INDICATORS The easy-to-read LCD screen, LED indicator lights, audible beep and handle vibration work together to signal when torque is within the targeted range.
- LED INDICATOR LIGHTS Dual side LED indicator lights with configurable settings provide operational guidance.
- MULTI-LANGUAGE MENUS The electronic torque wrench can be easily programmed by the user to display commands and settings in English, Spanish, French or German.
- QUICK RELEASE RATCHET Easily change sockets with the quick release ratchet. Ratchet head also features 48* tooth drive for strength and minimal swing arc.
CONVENIENCE & CONTROL
Computorq SG Torque Wrenches are fully programmable for reliable, consistent, and repeatable torque application. Every model features a large, back-lit LCD screen for better visibility in a variety of working conditions and a high capacity memory for storage of 1,500 readings.
- CONVENIENT DATA DOWNLOAD 50 memory presets with a batch count up to 99. Presets can be locked to prevent inadvertent changes or tampering.
- FULLY PROGRAMMABLE 50 memory presets with a batch count up to 99. Presets can be locked to prevent inadvertent changes or tampering.
- CALIBRATION DUE INDICATOR Using a patent-pending* time based calibration technology, the wrench alerts you when calibration is needed.
- RELIABLE DATA TRAIL Time stamped data trail for quality control, job auditing, and torque verification.
- SEQUENCE PROGRAMMING Allows you to program different torque applications in sequence and lock in job mode to ensure the operator follows sequence without error.
MODEL & SPECIFICATIONS
Calibration and Repair Services
MRM provides Calibration and Repair Services for the CDI Torque 1002CASG Computorq SG Electronic Torque Wrench.
For a quote, please email us at Service@MRMmetrology.com